At Restaurant Retour our top priority is the safety of our guests and our employees. This means that we are following the ongoing development of COVID-19 very closely.
Therefore, we have introduced following actions at our restaurant:
- Reduced the capacity of the restaurant to 1 guest per 2 square meter
- No physical contact with your waiter
- There must be a minimum of 1 meter distance in all queues
- We have trained our staff in hygiene and on how to handle COVID-19
- We have added stations with hand sanitizers for guests and staff
- We do not accept any new guests after 11PM
- We have closed the bar area
- See our list of restrictions for our employees, behind the bar
We do everything possible to ensure the highest standard of hygiene in all aspects of our business, so we can continue to offer a safe experience in our restaurant.
You can help us by:
- Remember to use hand sanitiser
- Keep the schedule, arrive and leave on time
- Wash your hands often
- Keep distance
- Avoid handshakes, kisses and hugs
- Keep up to date on requirements from the department of Health and Social Care.
You are always welcome to contact us on: +45 88 630 292 or [email protected]
You will find our opening hours here www.restaurantretour.dk/vesterbro